Honored Contributor

Re: A Living Room, clean lines

This room seems stark and cold to me because of the white and lack of floor covering.

Honored Contributor

The room and windows are pretty but I don't like the decor/furniture at all. It looks totally uncomfortable to me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell   Happy you could see the top of the sofa.  I do not have a complete picture of the living room.  This photo shows a conversation area. There are more accent colors in the room but I do not have any pictures of it.  The room is large and this is only a small portion of it. It does have a Billy Baldwin as well as an Albert Hadley flavor to it.  The red chairs might look uncomfortable to sit in but they are not.  True, you don't sink into them but they have a wide comfortable seat and the back has a slight slope to it that your back will curve into.  Thank you for your thoughtful com

Honored Contributor

No warmth to the room, too angular.

Honored Contributor

It needs a warm-tone floor and a rug.

It would make a huge difference.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a fan of the open space & large windows.  But, I would want a nice calm coloring curtain or sheers for privacy when needed.  The furnishings don't look like "living room" style, more like a lounge type room.  I think the furnishings are set up oddly.

Respected Contributor

Even the fireplace can't warm up this icebox...Brrrrrrrrr!!!

Honored Contributor

I think "pleasing" is a good word to describe it.  Tastefully done...not too much....not too little.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the look of clean lines but not this living room.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown