Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: A LR for the Plant Lovers

Love all of the plants, but don't like the silver 'UFO's' floating around, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

What are those weird lights hanging down from the ceiling?  The coffee table (?) is too low to be useful, but it's a great thing to keep banging your legs on and trip over.

As for the plants, too big and exotic for a living room; they belong in a garden setting.  I keep thinking they'd attract insects!  Nothing about this appeals to me.

Honored Contributor

Greens always make my heart sing....the furnishings not so much.

Honored Contributor

YES YES YES...........(I probably have MORE than that)  !!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

the plants are beautiful, but i agree with @KingstonsMom  that those ufo things would have to go! 

Honored Contributor

Like the room itself and the beautiful plants....everything else not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the plants but the rest of the room doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  The chair and coffee table are extremely low.  It could be a child's chair but, to me, it would be out of place in this type of room.  The other bench appears low too but is OK to hold plants and knick knacks.  The mobile would be much better suited hanging at a window or in a corner of a room.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Too many plants for me.

The lights look like jelly fish.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. Not for cat owners though. Felines would have mixed emotions as to what to go after first -- eat the plants or batting the lights ! Smiley Happy

I like the lights - unique . They would have to be over furniture so as not to get 'konked' in the head. We have ceiling fans with strings and DH has to avoid walking under them for that reason Smiley Happy