Respected Contributor

Since Thanksgiving is my favorite day to share in my home with my family and others, I thought I would start putting out a few touches. I like a very natural feel to this special day and use lots of fruit and leaves in my designs.

The first picture is the dining room table with an old brown turkey that I painted white....I love him now.

The second picture is the dining room mantel which is filled with fruit and flowers and a set of my Byers Carolers for Thanksgiving. Smiley Wink

QVC-T 2.jpg

QVC-T 1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: A Few Thanksgiving Touches

Just lovely.  Very smart painting Mr Turkey White...its very shabby.  Your dining room photo I particularly love.  Soft, elegant, decorating.

GREAT JOB

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee very nice!  I love the turkey.....he came out great.....gobble!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

I love your style!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanksgiving is a very special holiday in my family. I love those decorations. I have a collection of Thanksgiving-themed dishes, platters, tureen, gravy boat, etc. etc. It’s frustrating that retailers almost ignore Thanksgiving entirely. I guess there isn’t enough money in it.

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee Oh my I love everything about your table and mantel. Just wonderful. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Beautiful as usual...I was just in Home Goods about 1 hour ago and they had a large cream colored turkey very similar to yours. I would have put it n my cart but we have Thanksgiving at my brothers so I had to put my self control face on..

Honored Contributor

I love your style and like I said before I really appreciate your sharing with us.You are an inspiration for me.

Super Contributor

Beautiful !!!   You have a talent to be sure.

Boy-- I need to get my act together-- I have a few Fallish  Yankee Candles out (lol)

and need to get moving !  I am hosting Thankgsgiving this year !!

Honored Contributor

Lovely work!Smiley Happy