Honored Contributor

Re: A FEW "PREMATURE" FALL LIVING ROOMS

[ Edited ]

It's beginning to look a lot like Autumn, everywhere I go....take a look at Kirkland's and then...it's gotta lotta leaves and down to Hobby Lobby --- with pumpkins lined up and candles aglow...it's beginning to look a lot like Autumn with apples in every store window.

Beautiful rooms, and just to note, you have great taste.  Never a tacky design.  Everything is so refined...

Honored Contributor

I already have some Fall decor displayed, not too early for me!!!!

The photos are filled with many appealing furnishings and decor.  I do love most of the coffee tables and the groupings on them.  As I have stated a few times, I have always decorated with old books using them for elevating photos and decor.  The first photo of the ottoman, blanket and pillows certainly give a warm feeling of Fall.   The brown glass lamps, all art work, the rooms with walls made of wood, all charming, warm and lovely!  I also love the faux flowers, they always perk up a room .  Yes, small but inspiring touches of Fall are perfect and whether there is more or less, I love decorating for Fall.

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful rooms @Oznell everyone of them had something special that I liked.Heart

We are in SUCH a heatwave here. By 9:AM, we are reaching 90 degrees. Looking at the pictures was nice to realize that Fall is coming with cooler days and nights.

Loved the hedgehog in the first room. So cute.

Thanks for the post.

Honored Contributor

Fall from many different perspectives....love this!

Respected Contributor

Except for the large white globe light fixture in pic #2, I love this room. It's warm, and cozy, with perfect shelter from the cold around that fireplace. Would love to spend a fall/winter there. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fall-Inspiring-Living-Room-Designs-09-1-Kindesign.jpg

@Oznell  The wall clock and door in this photo looked familiar from another discussion thread, so I looked it up out of curiosity to see if it was the same room, and it is (https://community.qvc.com/t5/Home/COLORFUL-FAMILY-HOUSE/td-p/7358050).  The "Dimples and Tangles" lady changed the decor quite a bit.  By the way, on her blog main page there is a photo of her back patio, and it appears to be the other side of that room.  I found it interesting that above that same door - but on the outdoor patio side - is a very similar analog wall clock but with Roman numerals.

I like the brass sconce (photo #7, I think) - the light probably looks very nice reflecting on the brass plate, especially if the light flickers.

Esteemed Contributor

I like some more than others but the first one is my favorite.  I also liked #3 and #8 with the stackstone fireplace.  I'm obsessed with that leather rocker in #7.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell   Lovely Fall displays. I do like the way the burgundy foliage is picked up in the burgundy pillow colors. In fact, I have a couple of burgundy pillows I often pull out for Fall. They blend so well with the multi-color leaves I put out, too. After seeing this picture #9, I may have to run and get similar foliage to what's in the picture!  That picture was also my favorite display and room.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much Oznell. I really enjoyed looking at all of these photos....They are so tastefully done! I wish they were numbered too, because there are several of them that I absolutely love!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!!

Honored Contributor

Uh-oh,  I never thought of numbering them--  but now I have!  It might be too late, but...

@QVCisFun,  how clever of you to recognize the "Dimples and Tangles" room!  It looked familiar to me too, but I couldn't place it.