Honored Contributor

Re: A FEW TRADITIONAL ROOMS BY HEATHER CHADDUCK

I really like all of the rooms. The colors chosen are beautiful the the flow is perfect.

Some of the rooms do have too much in them for me. I would declutter for sure.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty rooms!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Those are pretty rooms. If I objected to anything, it might be some of the mirrors.

Esteemed Contributor

Her take on traditional is not really my style but I do respect and appreciate her talent.  I like it that she really coordinates colors in her furniture pieces and all the textiles w/out being "matchy matchy" and has some unexpected items thrown in.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

You are kind to say so, @sligo ,  thank you!

I don't know if she has written a book yet, but am guessing not since I couldn't find anything.  She was the style director at Southern Living and worked also at Coastal Living, but now I think she is strictly doing interiors and of course designing her textiles.

If you google Heather Chadduck Interiors  ( I'd post the link but I think they sell things so it would probably be poofed!) her site will pop up.  So glad you are getting ideas-  that's why I love this stuff too, for the fun inspo.