Honored Contributor

Re: A FEW FALL VIGNETTES PUTTING ME IN THE MOOD

Just stunning, @Glittergal!  How lucky your guests were to be greeted with such warmth and beauty.  Your creative napkin folds, your pumpkins, your precious fox cutely gracing the dinner table--  too many lovely ideas to recount.  Thanks so much for sharing your bounty with us!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this @Glittergal!  What a beautiful table you set and your buffet is wonderful too.  Please share - what are the what looks like raccoon paper bags?  Are they table favors with something in them?

Thank you @Oznell for starting this thread.  I just love fall!

Valued Contributor

When I host a dinner I like to make treat bags for everyone to take home.  I put home made caramel popcorn inside and I happened to see this idea for the raccoons on Pinterest and I thought they were so cute that I just had to make them.  They were everyone's favorite thing, and they were fun to do.

Respected Contributor

@Glittergal @Just gorgeous! And the little raccoons are darling !

Did you get your fox on the table, from pier 1 ?

Trusted Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

When I host a dinner I like to make treat bags for everyone to take home.  I put home made caramel popcorn inside and I happened to see this idea for the raccoons on Pinterest and I thought they were so cute that I just had to make them.  They were everyone's favorite thing, and they were fun to do.

@Glittergal 

Thank you so much for explaining.  I also put some kind of favor at each place setting and do extra where the grandkids sit.  Those you did are so cute!  I'm going to see if I can find the directions on Pinterest.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Wonderful images, @Oznell  Thank you.

BTW, my dining table ceramic rabbits stay out somewhere all year.  That's one reason I want to find some new fall ribbon, to tie fall bows around their necks.

@Glittergal  You realize we are waiting for our invitations.  

What a lovely home you have.  You did a terrific job on those raccoon treat bags.

The two pics together looks almost as if the upper one is a mirror reflecting the other (I know they're not the same) but at first glace it reminded me of a cooking class I took once during which we could only watch the instructor work's in an angled mirror.  Sadly, we didn't get to do anything ourselves but observe.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Love the one with the fireplace, pumpkins and lantern on top and old window frames on the wall above it.  

Honored Contributor

Glad to hear of another year round "rabbiteer",  @GingerPeach. I have two different, but similarly crouching vintage ceramic rabbits that come out periodically.  One's an old tea pot, and one's a ceramic box.  They're great for spring, but I have "Boxxie" with his painted twining ivy leaves huddled on my coffee table, mixing with the few early fall things that have "crept out" as well....

Respected Contributor

That’s it now I have to check my Fall container to see if I need anything. I always do. Not really but just a few things. I have to keep it down as we will be moving in the spring.

Honored Contributor

Every picture is lovely and appealing!  I love the touches of autumn and how people display them.  I also decorate for fall and have much more  in my rooms.  I want to downsize and these pictures showing touches of harvest time are motivating me!