Esteemed Contributor

Re: A FEW EASTER VIGNETTES AND TABLES

@QVCisFun thanks for showing the QVC options.  I like those bookends but I'll have to wait for a free shipping day since I know they will cost $$

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell ha yes it is funny to think that - well I have a lot of over 20 year old items and some that are definitely antique like the things from our farmhouse.  One of my favorite things is a cut glass sugar bowl.  Just the sugar bowl, there's no creamer so I assume that was broken. the sugar bowl was always on the table in the kitchen. I still use it. I figure if it survived all this time, it was meant to be used.

I did get my bunnies out. Pride of place on the table with my Mom's wedding china, pink glasses and her silver. 

Oh a bunny teapot! How wonderful that must be and a bunny themed box sounds great too. 

Honey was a sweetie. There's a new very nervous older kitty who has now found my porch. I'm hoping that I'll be able to convince him/her that it's safe here with me. So far I get hissed at when I show up BUT Blue moves to the sidewalk to wait for me to produce food and doesn't run until he/she has eaten. I'd rather try convincing kitty that I'm a safe human and my house is a good place to live instead of trapping. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee that blue and white color scheme is fabulous! 

Honored Contributor

Good luck with luring in the new kitty, @GinaV24 -- sounds like you're on the right track.  It's so great when that trust is established!

Super Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@QVCisFun thanks for showing the QVC options.  I like those bookends but I'll have to wait for a free shipping day since I know they will cost $$

@GinaV24  You are very welcome.  If you do decide to get the bookends I hope they work out for you and that you enjoy them.

Your kitty Honey sounds like she was such a sweetheart.  Glad you had each other.  Wishing the best for you and kitty Blue.

Esteemed Contributor

thank you @QVCisFun  She was a lovely kitty. I think she had a hard life and I'm pretty certain that Blue has also not been treated kindly so I'm hoping that love & food will help. 

Esteemed Contributor

thanks @Oznell  I hope that it works. It certainly did once so I keep reminding myself that patience is essential. 

It took a nasty cold night with rain to finally push Honey onto the warm dry porch!