Honored Contributor

Re: A Derelict 17th-Century British Factory Is Transformed Into an Avant-Garde Home

Being a lover of brick, stone, wood, and glass..this is fantastic to me!

Trusted Contributor

Re: A Derelict 17th-Century British Factory Is Transformed Into an Avant-Garde Home

It's not all my taste, but very interesting with the old and new.  I agree about the kitchen - a little too dark for me.

I would like to see it decorated/furnished too.

thanks for sharing!

Esteemed Contributor

This is beautiful!!  I'm sure I would like the kitchen a lot more if there were more light in it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Very interesting to see as has been said kitchen very dark but lots of great potential (and money!).  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Potentially magnificent. I hope whoever's doing it doesn't screw it up. Based on what we can see of the kitchen, let's just say I have my doubts about the finished produt.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Real cool concept!

That kitchen though is way too dark for me!
Wonder why they went so dark? I sure wouldn't have. 

-Texas Hill Country-