Honored Contributor

Re: A Cheerful Giver - Candles and Accessories

I picked up the Pumpkin Pie today while I was out.  It is going to feel like Fall the next couple of days when it starts to rain here, so I decided it was time.

Pumpkin.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LIG1  @VaBelle35  I buy Lemon Blossoms and it is wonderful.  This is now my favorite candle company, I buy quite a bit at zulily.  I havn't burned one that I havn't liked, and I have quite a few scents.

For most of my adult life, I searched for a Bayberry candle that smelled like the Bayberry candles my Mother would burn during the Christmas season as I grew up, and could never find it until The cheerful Giver, so I am thrilled to now be able to burn these and feel very nostalgic as I do.

I also just burned my Bayberry candle...it  DOES smell just like from my childhood..I love it!  I also picked up a Balsam fir...also Love that too..not too strong, just right..

I really love the Aunt Kooks apple cider ( I think it's my favorite).,the cozy cabin, and the juicy peach.  I also purchased a lilac , but not much throw at all (but it was a baby candle), probably won't buy that one again....but so far, so good..

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I picked up the Pumpkin Pie today while I was out.  It is going to feel like Fall the next couple of days when it starts to rain here, so I decided it was time.

Pumpkin.jpg

I've been working from home today and have been burning this all day.  It is a lovely warm fragrance, not sweet in any way.  Just a warm Fall scent.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

This brand is on Zulily today, and if you shop through Ebates you get 13% cash back today only.  They have a set of candle rings, several lanterns and other accessories, and lots of candles.  HTH. 

Thanks for all of your reviews.  I'm ordering a few today.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Candied Fruit?  If so, please post.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@poohbear1mentioned that she likes this one, near the beginning of this thread.  Hope she sees your question. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@poohbear1mentioned that she likes this one, near the beginning of this thread.  Hope she sees your question. 

@SHOPR  thanks. Smiley Happy  It is supposed to have pine and fruit, what do you think?  I am not sure I can imagine these two together.

Update:  It just dawned on me that it is candied, orange, lemon, citron that I love, maybe this is included, but now that I think of it, it is the red/green candied cherries that I think of, which I don't like.  I will ask the poster.

Honored Contributor

@poohbear1 wrote:

love their candles- especially Hot Toddy and candied fruit! I have their shads and candle holders

@poohbear1  Please elaborate on the Candied Fruit.  I love candied citron, orange, and lemon mix, not the red/green cherries.  Do you smell pine?  I read on the site it is supposed to have pine and fruit.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@poohbear1 wrote:

love their candles- especially Hot Toddy and candied fruit! I have their shads and candle holders

@poohbear1  Please elaborate on the Candied Fruit.  I love candied citron, orange, and lemon mix, not the red/green cherries.  Do you smell pine?  I read on the site it is supposed to have pine and fruit.

what you described is exactly what I small-very fruity - not alot of pine very nice for the holidays

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

This brand is on Zulily today, and if you shop through Ebates you get 13% cash back today only.  They have a set of candle rings, several lanterns and other accessories, and lots of candles.  HTH. 

Thanks for all of your reviews.  I'm ordering a few today.

Has anyone gotten their Zulily order?  I got an email yesterday that it is backordered and if they can't ship it in 30 days it will be cancelled.

I've never bought anything from Zulily before, is this common?

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN