Honored Contributor

Toile de jouy wallpaper and checks create a French country bedroom.

Honored Contributor

Do not care for the wall paper it looks like hay

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting because I've been to France many, many times and never saw a room like that. On the other hand, B&Bs I've visited in the USA and Canada look like this room.

Honored Contributor

very pretty but do not care for the window treatment, or the Nightstand, but otherwise a really nice bedroom!

Esteemed Contributor

I like it but I think it's a little too busy.  I would take that valance down.

Esteemed Contributor

This is definitely not my style!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Cream/Off White paint on the walls instead of that wallpaper would make this much more appealing to me.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Very interesting because I've been to France many, many times and never saw a room like that. On the other hand, B&Bs I've visited in the USA and Canada look like this room.

I agree as I didn't think I would have listed this as French Country either. I went with it because that's what it was listed as. I think most of what I see these days is a mix of styles.

Respected Contributor

I live part of the year in France and I agree, not a French style.  Those are dogs on the walllpaper, I suspect it is a British hunting scene.  

Otherwise, I think it is room to see in person.  I really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I like is the wood on the bed, not the headboard.