Trusted Contributor

Re: A Bathroom for Antiques Lovers

There are better ways to incorporate antiques into the bathroom. This is not the way to do it. Too over the top. I would like to see the rest of the room
Esteemed Contributor

The chandelier is kind of pretty...............

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Looks like a coffin to me.

That was my first thought too.  It's slightly creepy looking to me, like Count Dracula's tub.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
There are better ways to incorporate antiques into the bathroom. This is not the way to do it. Too over the top. I would like to see the rest of the room

@ladycos 

The rest of the room is displayed in the other bath photo from a different angle.

Honored Contributor

That bathroom gives me the creeps, I used to love antiques and even have some, but not in the bathroom or bedroom.

Respected Contributor

To me, the house is interesting,I would like to tour it.But in no way would I like to live there.

Honored Contributor

It all looks pretty amazing.

I do like it but it does look a little ghostly! Not sure I could live in it.

My cousin has a lot of antiques that she gets from second hand places etc. Most of her old home is, but I think it looks warm and inviting.

My step mother collected antiques also but hers always complemented every aspect of the beach home, I thought.

I guess there are antiques and there are antiques. They can make or break a home.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I love the look, unfortunately I hate bathtubs.  

Honored Contributor

The tub is too weird.....but I like the rest of the room and the wall color...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”