Honored Contributor

A BETTER LINK TO TOUR INTERIOR DESIGNER STEVEN GAMBREL'S WORK IN THE HAMPTONS!

OK,  @chloe66, @Hoovermom, @GingerPeach, and anyone else who might like to see some of Gambrel's interiors.

It's not as good as seeing him live on video, showing his own Sag Harbor home, but at least you can see his beautiful take on clean, fresh traditional design, this time in Bridgehampton.  I'd sure love to live in this 1840's farmhouse:

https://www.elledecor.com/design-decorate/house-interiors/a9931448/long-island-farmhouse/

Valued Contributor

Re: A BETTER LINK TO TOUR INTERIOR DESIGNER STEVEN GAMBREL'S WORK IN THE HAMPTONS!

I could move right in to this lovely home. Thank you posting it again.

Honored Contributor

Re: A BETTER LINK TO TOUR INTERIOR DESIGNER STEVEN GAMBREL'S WORK IN THE HAMPTONS!

What a comfortable soothing home.  Love the colors and understated luxe.

Esteemed Contributor

Well that is just beautiful.  There isn't one thing about it that I'd change.  Lovely!

Honored Contributor

I love everything about it. Thank You for posting.

Respected Contributor

My kind of home - if I could afford it.  The bedroom is perfect.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

He's posted a few more of his interiors here.  Fun to browse in spare moments.  I find that good design has a calming, serene effect on me!

http://srgambrel.com/portfolio/country