Respected Contributor

kersten was on earlier with a massage chair that cost $3000. I was shocked.  My Lazy Boy only cost me $500. I don't think this item will sell well at all. I'm not sure what QVCs buyers were thinking.

Honored Contributor

That chair isn't the same as a lazy boy.  It has good reviews.  It appears it's selling.

Respected Contributor

i would love to have this chair.

can only imagine it feels glorious!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I've seen this same chair for a bit less other places but then you have EP here.

Nothing like your living room massage chair at all. For someone with limited mobility trying to get their circulation going, this would be a true blessing.

You'll find these chairs at gyms and spas.

Honored Contributor

They usually have 2 of those chairs at this store called Brookstone right at the entrance.

Everytime I'm in there, I always sit in it & let it rip!  Believe me it's worth every penny.

If I had $$$ to burn, I would purchase in a heartbeat since I already sampled.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I really want this chair, but way too expensive for me without actually trying it out.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

kersten was on earlier with a massage chair that cost $3000. I was shocked.  My Lazy Boy only cost me $500. I don't think this item will sell well at all. I'm not sure what QVCs buyers were thinking.

How can you compare a $500.00 Lazy Boy to a massage chair?  I have a Lazy boy that cost me 3 times as much as yours and it doesn’t have massage capabilities.  

Honored Contributor

I feel that some things like high end handbags, overpriced costume jewelry, expensive decorating items among many other things are just a waste of money and not worth it for me but we all have things we are willing to pay more for because they are worth it to us.   I would love to have this chair and have no issue with the cost.

Respected Contributor

This is a piece of therapeutic equipment for home use.  Thus it cannot be even remotely compared to a traditional recliner.  We specialed ordered my husband's Lazy Boy, it has many functions but nothing in comparison to this chair and we paid $1200 during a 50% off sale.

Trusted Contributor

My Dentist has a machine that makes crowns while you wait and in that room he has one of those full body massage chairs. Pretty Sweet. Not at all like a regular chair or massage pad.