Honored Contributor

3 months to sleep on that TSV bed?

I don't know how they can afford that. Maybe they are hoping that no one would go to the trouble to return them. Not that I'm buying one.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: 3 months to sleep on that TSV bed?

90 days is pretty much standard or even low standard on mattresses.

I had one of the first sleep number beds.  2 years ago, I replaced it with a inner spring mattress and after a year and adding all kinds of toppers I still couldn't adjust.  Gave it to my granddaughter and got a new sleep number.  They do have the best prices here on the Q for the sleep number bed too.

Frequent Contributor

Will they actually come and puck it up?  I'd be interested to know how many returns they get. 

Valued Contributor

Buck-i-Nana,

Did you buy your Sleep Number Beds from QVC?

I've been interested in buying one for awhile now.  The prices are definitely better on QVC, but I'm curious if the quality of the Sleep Number Beds manufactured for QVC are the same quality that I'd get in the store.

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

Buck-i-Nana,

Did you buy your Sleep Number Beds from QVC?

I've been interested in buying one for awhile now.  The prices are definitely better on QVC, but I'm curious if the quality of the Sleep Number Beds manufactured for QVC are the same quality that I'd get in the store.

I don't have a Sleep Number bed.  According to the store, though, the beds from QVC are not the same quality.  They're made especially for QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please go to the Select Comfort store.  We bought 3 from there.   QVC has a special mattress they sell and it's usually a lower quality one than the ones in the store.  Plus I think you need to try out the different ones they have in the store.  I wouldn't sleep on anything else.  I no longer have back issues because the mattress meets my lower back. Please give yourself 2 weeks to get used to it.  I didn't like it when it was first delivered and that was 14 years ago.  We still have the same bed.  By the way they have excellent customer service.  The movers dropped my bed into oil and in 2 days I had another topper for my bed.  Since they come in pieces,  you can always replace any of them at any time.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most people won't return this huge, very expensive bed. They will just suffer thru it. MaryBeth just said, "we got rid of our waterbed for this Sleep Number". Really?????? Sales speak!!!!!

The salesguy was just explaining how u put this bed together --- it will take 2 guys, one hour (at least). WOW!!!!! How would u ever be able to return it --- u need an army to remove all the bolts, etc.

Shop at ur local mattress stores for the best service --- and one-on-one advice from the salesperson!!!!! Where u could see and touch what ur buying. You don't need to spend several thousands of dollars on a mattress/bed.

Giving u 3 months to return --- another gimmick to motoivate u to buy!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Check out the REAL Sleep Number complaints:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/furniture/select.html

Super Contributor

If you were to buy a T & N bed ( think its tuft and needle), they give you 100 days to try it out.  If you still want a refund, they ask that you donate the bed then send them the donation receipt.  They give you a full refund then.  Very nice beds and reasonably priced.

Trusted Contributor

Most thrift stores, including Goodwill, Salvation do not accept pillows or mattresses.