Honored Contributor

A very sweet older home with some marvelous fixed elements, as well as some nice furniture and accessories. Overall, though, there isn't much about the decor of this house that I find all that appealing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'd heard that this house's Highland Park neighborhood in Dallas was scenic, with lots of older goodies.  What also makes it lovely are the old, established trees, giving that romantic dappled, shade.

The-Inspired-Room-Drive-By-Highland-Park-Dallas-Texas.jpg

The-Inspired-Room-Drive-By-Highland-Park-Dallas-Texas-Beautiful-Homes.jpg

The video would probably be poofed if I link it, but if anyone wants an online tour of the neighborhood, you can go to "The Inspired Room" and do a search of Drive By  Highland Park in Dallas.  It's fun!

Honored Contributor

Lovely, happy, and cheerful home.  This is really done so well. Kind of one of those homes you would say, "Who wouldn't love this!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant,  right on target-- those exact two words, "happy" and "cheerful", struck me as well upon seeing that house.   Precious commodities, in my book.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! I could live there...

Trusted Contributor

I get a calming, peaceful feeling looking at these. The outdoor photos are especially so. 

Trusted Contributor

This house is lovely. Would love to know what street it is on; would love to see the other houses on the street. I love the water features outside and the guest room the most. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 1921 DALLAS HOUSE

[ Edited ]

A beautiful home---there are a couple of pieces of furniture and artwork I would tweak ---gorgeous house! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Highland Park and University Park in Dallas are known for their very old and stately home. Sad to say, ma y of them have been torn down and replaced with giant steel and glass monstrosities. 

Respected Contributor

@Oznell Enjoyed all the pictures except for the master bedroom.  Thanks for sharing!