Super Contributor

@Oznell and @AuntG I came across an article that said the house is 8500 square feet of living space.  This is according to the website onekindesign dot com.  If you would like to see the article and additional photos, I think you can find the article with photos by typing in a search engine field (without quotes):

one kindesign march 2 2022 jean stoffer stunning historic home

Respected Contributor

@Oznell Love it!  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell   I watched the renovation of her house and her son's house on Discovery +. 

The show is called The Established Home in case you haven't seen it. 

Respected Contributor

The lack of window coverings doesn't bother me, in fact I see why there are none.  The window mouldings are very elaborate. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the tip, @nrm --  I haven't seen it!

Honored Contributor

Do you know the street?  Grand Rapids is my home town and I'd love a drive-by the next time I go home, about once a year or so.

Honored Contributor

@depglass,  I'm not sure, but I think it's on Madison Avenue SE,  in the Heritage Hill section.   The exterior shots I put up of the house are apparently of the back of it, not the front, so the front is going to look different, without those big sunrooms on it, just an open porch, centered with a front door.   Have fun on your visit!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Oznell.  I had quite a trip down memory lane trying to figure out where 430 ? was.  I did figure Heritage Hill section, or at least southeast.  Ironically I went to grade school nearby many years ago before the area got that designation.