Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm   My monitor is reading blue too.

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful, but not the floor. I would go with Hardwood.

Esteemed Contributor

Ummmm.....well......I like the bathroom!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

My son just bought a 1882 farmhouse last June. Its absolutely GORGEOUS! They are having such fun decorating it! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Re: 1830s Farmhouse Remodel

[ Edited ]

What you have shown here in these pictures is absolutely stunning and I love everything about all of it except the checkerboard floors.  I would have installed light-colored hardwood plank floors! The paint, colors and decorating style is just the style that makes me feel "at home".  Wonderful renovation and it is so beautiful!

PS. What my computer is showing colorwise is the Williamsburg colonial green colors that are available at quality paint companies.

Trusted Contributor

I love it ALL, floor, colors, furniture, all of it.  When can I move in!!  Just my taste!!

Honored Contributor

A big YES!  I could definitely feel at home in this house.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen such an inviting farmhouse which I consider to be a wonderful renovation.  The only thing I would change is the kitchen flooring that I would replace with a solid wood flooring.  IMO the current floor distracts from the rest of the kitchen.  The soft colors are soothing in all of the rooms. 

@lolakimono wrote:

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~