Esteemed Contributor

Re: 16TH CENTURY FRENCH COUNTRY HOUSE, RESTORED

I really enjoy looking at old unique homes from other countries.  Makes me wonder about the history behing them, and the families that lived there.  So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home, nothing "cookie cutter" about it for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

The outside of the house the grounds and pool just beautiful. The interior too dark and dreary for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love it! The decor is perfect for the house!

Valued Contributor

I really like all the furniture pieces. They all look comfortable to sit on. Usually many Victorian style pieces look so uncomfortable to me.  Overall, it's very nice.

Honored Contributor

I like the exteriors, architecture, gardens, and pool. I am not a fan of the furnishings. 

Respected Contributor

Beautiful looking house, love the gardens, pool in fact it all works for me.  Really nice home.

Esteemed Contributor

Majestic - can absolutely appreciate.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Love the Dining Room and Outside space the rest if just OK for me. I am not a fan of red so that could be it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely exterior and grounds. Inside, the rooms appear to be very nice and there are clearly some beautiful pieces. It's all just a bit overwhelming, though, and I'd personally want to see it a bit more streamlined, featuring less excess, of which there is plenty.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Beautiful (although a little tight).  Thank you for this treat @Oznell .  You never fail to add a ray of light!Smiley Happy