Esteemed Contributor

@151949  Have you checked   "Touch of Class" ?

Metal Wall Art

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Thank you - she is exactly what I'm looking for if she isn't too large.I'll check her out right now. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

Everything about her is perfect . However I will have to measure the space I have tomorrow. It is on the verge of too large I think. Keeping my fingers crossed. She is very pretty  - partly made of shell. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949  I was looking for a birthday gift for my bff and stumbled across this mermaid and remembered your earlier post and it seemed perfect. I hope it fits in your space. Thought the price was fair, too. yourwelcom.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep, @151949   Oh yes, this is a very cool catelog.  I used to get this one, found some great gargoyles large & small.

Honored Contributor

Re: @151949 ~ Mermaids

[ Edited ]

Sheesh - my DH had a doctor's appt at 10AM in Sarasota so we needed an hour to travel and for him to be early to register with a new doctor etc. Ends up we left an hour and a quarter and barely got there on time in the traffic. Then we waited & waited & waited in the office finally leaving at 3Pm.We were starving so we went to get something to eat - so busy at the restaurant that it was already getting dark as we left the restaurant. Good meal but holy mooley! Anyway - the point is I never got a chance to measure for the mermaid. We weren't home until 6:50. Left home at 8:45AM. 10 hours - one doctor's appt. I totally understand when people say they hate the "season" - crowds and traffic  to the extreme.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949  Thank you for the update. I'm glad you both made it home safely. I was dying to know if the mermaid was going to work. Please let me know, if you don't mind.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Sheesh - my DH had a doctor's appt at 10AM in Sarasota so we needed an hour to travel and for him to be early to register with a new doctor etc. Ends up we left an hour and a quarter and barely got there on time in the traffic. Then we waited & waited & waited in the office finally leaving at 3Pm.We were starving so we went to get something to eat - so busy at the restaurant that it was already getting dark as we left the restaurant. Good meal but holy mooley! Anyway - the point is I never got a chance to measure for the mermaid. We weren't home until 6:50. Left home at 8:45AM. 10 hours - one doctor's appt. I totally understand when people say they hate the "season" - crowds and traffic  to the extreme.

Five hours for a scheduled doctors appointment?  That's ridiculous and totally out of line.  New patient or not there is no way on this green earth that I would have put up with that unless it was for some sort of a procedure.

Honored Contributor

I figured ourt how to make her fit so I am going to order her right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949  I am so happy.woohoo.jpgThank you for letting me know. You'd think I had gotten it for my own home. LOL