Honored Contributor

Re: ☯️ What do you do to Feng Shui your Home? ☯️

[ Edited ]

Not sure if this is Feng Shui but I just got rid of all of my gray-colored linens...towels and bed sheets all gone now. There is something about the color gray that makes me feel depressed and dreary. I bought new towels and sheets in bright colors and now I feel better.Woman Very Happy I was thinking of painting my walls gray and now I am not, definitely not.

Honored Contributor

How should a bathroom be decorated in order to gain good Feng Shui?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I looked into this a bit back when it became popular years ago.  I use red as an accent color (but I love the Americana look), I don't put mirrors over the fireplace or select houses where the staircase goes right down to the front door.  I modulate light, have balance in the rooms, etc.  A few things.... but not nutty.  I became interested initially because of the Korean Karate I was studying and the Chinese link to it.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Not sure if this is Feng Shui but I just got rid of all of my gray-colored linens...towels and bed sheets all gone now. There is something about the color gray that makes me feel depressed and dreary. I bought new towels and sheets in bright colors and now I feel better.Woman Very Happy I was thinking of painting my walls gray and now I am not, definitely not.

Color has been scientifically proven to affect human mood.  One of the colors that affects me is a strong yellow color... creates anxiety in me.  Taupes calm me.... so my wall colors have transitioned to taupes/creams and whites.  No grays for me either.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

How to Feng Shui your Office Space via @Helle Jensen Jensen Jensen Jensen Jensen Rasmussen College

Honored Contributor

Traditional Feng Shui divides the world into 5 elements: wood, fire, water, metal, earth. Each element invokes a different mood, creating a customized space that is beneficial for your personality ...

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor