Honored Contributor

☹️☹️☹️ Bed Bath & Beyond

21788EB3-D63A-4E27-8723-D251F6B981CA.jpeg

I know awhile ago they announced closings.

This is the closest store which I shop often -- I haven't been there since November and was so surprised to see this today☹️☹️

The manager told me they had no choice rent on building to high, sales aren't enough to keep store open.  It's the only one within 1 hour from us -- our mall in our area closed beginning of year.

The sale was30-50% off -- all sales final -- no coupons and doors closing by 1/10 or will close when most merchandise sold.  I guess the sales been going on since November ...

I'll sure miss it.  

Super Contributor

Re: ☹️☹️☹️ Bed Bath & Beyond

[ Edited ]

I shop there sometimes. So far ours is still open. Last night there was no line to get in, next door at Old Navy  there was a line to get in 

I always think of it as a kitchen store. I don't buy any bed stuff there. 

Honored Contributor

As each store closes, the many I shopped at, I feel a void.  I loved Pier One which recently closed and Bed Bath and Beyond was also a favorite.  I do not want to be an on line shopper, I want to be out and about, walking through stores and enjoying the experience.  As each store closes I feel my choices and options going.

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

As each store closes, the many I shopped at, I feel a void.  I loved Pier One which recently closed and Bed Bath and Beyond was also a favorite.  I do not want to be an on line shopper, I want to be out and about, walking through stores and enjoying the experience.  As each store closes I feel my choices and options going.

@spiderw  This is why I still go to these stores and try to support them.   

Respected Contributor

I always saved their coupons to use when I made purchases. I purchased many items i.e. drapes, drapery hardware, shower curtains, candles, clock, towels. make up etc. So very many items .

I saved quite a bit of $$ too using their coupons . I will miss them.

Honored Contributor

The BB&B in Chicago closed over a year ago.  Store still empty.  I do miss it.  As some else said our shopping options are declining-too bad!