Honored Contributor

Re: you'd think I would have known ...another kitty casualty!🐰🐇🤔☹️Lol

@mzlg wrote:

@homedecor1, poor bunny.  For all of our repaired "beheaded" figurines ... we add a small faux pearl necklace, wrap a ribbon or lace, a chain necklace, or whatever might fit the character.  This addition helps hide the break.  Maybe the kittys will now see these as a different gender ... Cat SurprisedCat LOL

@mzlg

That is a GREAT idea!!! Thanks for the suggestion, I have 3 cats so it's just a matter of time LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute bunny.  Of course Kitty wanted to play with him!

Respected Contributor

I can't even keep "everyday" decor where my boy kitty can get to it...let alone holiday stuff. Booker is a master at de-cluttering---if he can't move it with his paws, he'll push it off using his head! Anything he breaks is NOT done by accident.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vermint wrote:

I can't even keep "everyday" decor where my boy kitty can get to it...let alone holiday stuff. Booker is a master at de-cluttering---if he can't move it with his paws, he'll push it off using his head! Anything he breaks is NOT done by accident.

@vermint

My 2 cats have always been good when it came to getting on furniture and they have never ever gotten on the kitchen counters---I can count them on being well behaved in that matter.  HOWEVER, for some reason they hae been getting on my dinning room table....and like to steal some "cuttings" from my flower arrangements---even though they have a million cat toys.......the other day they jumped on the table and I caught them just as they were sliding off the dinning room table and wrinkling my just ironed placemats in the process.............Cat Sad   Thankfully the glass vase wasn't broken...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt Oddly enough, the dining room and kitchen are not places that Booker thinks need decluttering, so those counters/tables and the island are usually safe...unless there's some sort of flower arrangement out, doesn't matter if it's real or fake.

My bookshelves, coffee table and end tables are fair game, though. Oh, and the mantel--which he can no longer get to! It's higher than normal, and we just removed the shelves he was using for access.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Spurt Oddly enough, the dining room and kitchen are not places that Booker thinks need decluttering, so those counters/tables and the island are usually safe...unless there's some sort of flower arrangement out, doesn't matter if it's real or fake.

My bookshelves, coffee table and end tables are fair game, though. Oh, and the mantel--which he can no longer get to! It's higher than normal, and we just removed the shelves he was using for access.

@vermint

I'm glad to hear that your kitty doesnt declutter your kitchen or dining room....... My cats love their individual spots on the couch and large chair and ottoman.....and they get on the end table......  But thankfully don't get to the top of my bookshelves or armoire in my living room.......and on the higher bookshelf is where it's safe to burn a real candle.....my kitties just arent jumpers......  I had a tortishell cat that was a real acrobat....she would jump all the way to the top and back down of the etagere I had at that time...........she was very agile and never moved or broke or dislodged any item that I had displayed.................Each cat has it's own personality which makes them fun! Cat Very HappyHeart 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

My freind have same problem, I will ask her how did she solve it