Honored Contributor

you'd think I would have known ...another kitty casualty!🐰🐇🤔☹️Lol

For those who remember my Tgiving father pilgrim who was be-headed my kitty....looks like NO male figurines are "safe or welcomed" .... got up this am to find another disaster. (These bunnies have been up for awhile & not anywhere I thought kitties would get to! My sideboard 🤔)

NOT:

IMG_6456.JPGPoor thing just sitting there bothering nobody...well maybe my mischievous kitties thru the midnight hours! Just like kids if I'm sleeping they have the run of the house!😲

Honored Contributor

Re: you'd think I would have known ...another kitty casualty!🐰🐇🤔☹️Lol

Awwww, poor bunny! Love your table runner!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1

Poor poor bunny.....BAD kitty!!!! Woman Sad Kitties do seem to get into mischief especially while we are sleeping......

I adverted a "tragedy" when one of my cats was very diligent in getting a moth that had flown inside and she didnt care if she damaged my Easter things that were on the endtable and in her way of capturing her "prey"!!!!

But we still love our kitties despite their "misadventures".....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

For those who remember my Tgiving father pilgrim who was be-headed my kitty....looks like NO male figurines are "safe or welcomed" .... got up this am to find another disaster. (These bunnies have been up for awhile & not anywhere I thought kitties would get to! My sideboard 🤔)

NOT:

IMG_6456.JPGPoor thing just sitting there bothering nobody...well maybe my mischievous kitties thru the midnight hours! Just like kids if I'm sleeping they have the run of the house!😲

@homedecor1  Can you glue it back together?  I can't even say how many items DH has glued which either arrived broken, or broke another way.  Usually, it doesn't even show.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

no he went to "heaven" I've had this set over 10 years & I tried to glue it bad angle...I have more than enough 🐰🐇 to fill the void!!! Lol

@Spurt

oh, pleeeeze don't get me started...our kitties love the geckos (don't ask me how they slip into my house) it's like a buffalo herd coming when they are capturing them! 

Ive had a few things toppled during the quest for the gecko! But, I ❤ my kitties so I'll deal with it!!!

@KingstonsMom

thank you from Kohls many moons ago!

Respected Contributor

Awwww.   Poor bunny.  Smiley Sad

Sorry for your bunny loss, but that is hilarious how your cat targets the male figurines.  Better make sure any other male figurines are safe.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1,

It is indeed hilarious how the male figures seem to be the targets.  At least the kitties (through you) are providing us with a few laughs.  Let us know if the saga continues...;-)

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

What bad kitties! I have a couple of kitties I thought were bad, but your's have either a real distaste for male figures or have some warped sense of humor! LOL

At least with the bunny, it kind of makes sense, as cats will hunt and kill a rabbit if they can (perhaps that was it, angry with the one's they can't get their hands on outdoors!). 

But the pilgrim is still disturbing to me! LOL They are practicing hunting humans! Don't sleep too tightly and post a sign for all males in your household to sleep lightly, less they wake up headless! 

Or....maybe the kitties are simply practicing for Halloween! Giving you some ideas for scary decor!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1, poor bunny.  For all of our repaired "beheaded" figurines ... we add a small faux pearl necklace, wrap a ribbon or lace, a chain necklace, or whatever might fit the character.  This addition helps hide the break.  Maybe the kittys will now see these as a different gender ... Cat SurprisedCat LOL

Honored Contributor

@mzlg

great idea! I'll remember this for the future "mishaps"!

@Mominohio

i was laughing because the "male" figurines were a little taller. Better target when "chasing each other" I guess where they normally don't go! 

I moved them off the DR table so they wouldn't be "tempted". I just got done putting away all my "fragile" pieces -- not that my GD will jump up on tables BUT she is like a "little storm"!

My son said "oh too bad just lost $1 at your estate sale" BRAT!!! Lol😉