Respected Contributor

Re: who decorates for valentines day

my wife decorates for holloween in september. when christmas comes down valintines goes up and then easter goes right up then every day stuff goes up until september then holiday stuff starts over.

Honored Contributor

I do not. I only decorate for Christmas and July 4th now. Until 4-5 years ago I also decorated, big time, for Fall, skipped it for a couple years, and ended up giving all my Fall decor away. Just decided the natural colors of Fall outside my window was better than anything I would do anyway. I had more Fall decor than Christmas and it just took too much space and time messing with all that.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Because our anniversary is Valentines day I always do some decorating. It's our special day. I also will decorate for St Pattys day, & Easter .

Currently, since the Steelers are in the Playoffs we had to hang up our Steelers flag. It will stay up until after they win the Super Bowl (fingers crossed). They have had worse seasons than this and gone on to win the super bowl, so I never count them out.

Respected Contributor

No, I don't.

I don't want my house to look like a classroom.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I have a small red table in my kitchen.  The bottom shelf is for cookbook storage. I decorate this little table monthly with little seasonal touches. I was giving a party when I made this pictures.image.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal, that is very cute.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Snicks1

Thank you. I enjoy changing that little table out each month. 

Super Contributor

It's my birthday ... so I put a wreath on the front door and drape a string of white heart lights from the mantle.

The Valentine's Day card that my Dad gave to my Mom on the day I arrived is in a simple frame and I place that on the entryway table. I smile every time I see it.

Trusted Contributor

I put a pretty frilly heart on my door for Valentine's Day.   I might buy more items to put up around my home. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I don't decorate for V day, but I leave several items that are basically "winter" decor out when I put the Christmas decor away. I have lights out on my deck all year except for the summer months. I love to have lights out and all kinds of luminara candles inside. HeartHeartHeart.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein