Esteemed Contributor

white trees displayed in background built-ins?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know anything about the white trees displayed on the built-in shelving on many of the QVC sets lately? They appear to be about 12" tall and may be made of ceramic based on the way they reflect light. I've tried searching for them on qvc.com and via Google, but I haven't seen any that are identical.

trees.png

I've really liked the trees' sculptural quality since the first time I saw them, and now whenever I catch them behind a host or vendor, I start focusing on them instead of the presentation, so I decided I should to try to track them down.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: white trees displayed in background built-ins?

I think they are Valerie Parr Hill trees. It's either the flat ceramic trees set of 3 or her wax magnolia battery trees set of 2. That's my guess.

Respected Contributor

They might be part of H211209

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

They look like they are VPH Magnolia trees.  H215128

My friend bought them and they are beautiful.  I saw them in her hutch today -- never realized how much they looked like ceramic but are "wax".

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your replies, @Fressa@Janey2, and @homedecor1, but none of the items you've mentioned are the right tree. Before I posted this inquiry, I conducted a wide variety of searches on the Q site and online, and there truly was nothing that looked like these trees, so I'm really hoping they might have been offered in the past at some point and someone who owns them can give me the 411.

I wish I could get a better screenshot, but the online presentation videos are grayed out when they're paused (a pet peeve of mine for the past couple of years) and images taken from my TV always have bright spots from lamps or my flash. To provide a bit more detail, the trees are very triangular, with a tapered top and a full base, and there are nubby rounded "branches" that ascend in size proportionally from the top to the bottom. There's a chance they might be resin, but the light reflections lead me to believe they're ceramic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc,  Could this be what you're seeing?  

I'm in a hurry, going out the door, but I saw your thread while waiting for my friends to arrive and thought I'd try adding what I posted on a thread in "Customer Care."

This one on Zulily appears to be the same one but it’s sold out.   It looks brighter white in this photo because of the lighting, I think.  

311514C7-2D0A-4E46-A373-67CF1468ADC8.jpeg

From thread

Looking for source to purchase ceramic trees in Bethleham Lights window candle video”

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo - That tree has definitely caught my eye before, but it is fancier than the tree on the Q sets. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a cropped and closer version of the screenshot; hopefully it makes the tree details a bit easier to see:

treez.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc

(edited duh the others were candles...better put my specs on🤓🤓🤓)

I'd also check Pottery Barn.  I love that store because I like the white dinnerware selections they offer.

Pottery Barn:

B8E27960-2D28-43E5-AEF3-3104039E1F7B.png

although looks different pattern 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @homedecor1; I'll check out the PB listings. And those glass trees are nice!