Respected Contributor

Re: upcoming VPH shows, Facebook Live, and sneak peek

I preordered three of the TSV's. Just love them and can't wait to receive them. 

@froggy   So glad you are doing well. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Aw, thanks.

I felt the same way about the Cloche-on-pedestal scenes from a few years ago. I have three of those. Of course when I see the presentation of the TSV I might have to order more than the two I've already ordered - the presentations always seem to awaken the "want that" in me.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

Aw, thanks.

I felt the same way about the Cloche-on-pedestal scenes from a few years ago. I have three of those. Of course when I see the presentation of the TSV I might have to order more than the two I've already ordered - the presentations always seem to awaken the "want that" in me.

@froggy   I really think some of the selections will be gone before the presentation. This is a great price and I just fell in love with all the choices. It was hard to narrow it down to three and my husband loves them which made the decision for me. He doesn't notice a lot but he sure likes these.

They would make great gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valerie posted her sneak peek photo gallery—click here to check it out!  Smiley Happy

ETA: And in case you missed it, here is a link to her Facebook Live broadcast from yesterday highlighting many of the new items in her home (about 16 minutes long)...

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Thanks for the links. I already ordered and received the Mr. & Mrs. Santa holding the gingerbread cookies. They are delightful. I am so excited for this Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee - That kitchen Claus set is really sweet—I am thinking about picking one up as a surprise for my mother.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@loriqvc   Thanks for the links. I already ordered and received the Mr. & Mrs. Santa holding the gingerbread cookies. They are delightful. I am so excited for this Christmas.

@Regal Bee  You are as big a troublemaker as @ladycos . She sends me on searches for caroling families and you send me looking for kitchen santas! A few years ago you posted a pic of a santa with , I think, a tray of cookies or gingerbread. Since then I have acquired a couple of kitchen santas. And last year, even though I didn't decorate, I got a set of Valerie's candy cane trees to make a kitchen vignette. And I caved and ordered the santa's kitchen TSV. Aargh!

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee  You are as big a troublemaker as @ladycos . She sends me on searches for caroling families and you send me looking for kitchen santas! A few years ago you posted a pic of a santa with , I think, a tray of cookies or gingerbread. Since then I have acquired a couple of kitchen santas. And last year, even though I didn't decorate, I got a set of Valerie's candy cane trees to make a kitchen vignette. And I caved and ordered the santa's kitchen TSV. Aargh!

@froggy   Hahaha   Smiley Very Happy

We do enable each other, don't we? I love anything connected with Santas and baking and want to turn my kitchen into all baking and gingerbread for this coming Christmas. I have to look in my archives for the picture you are speaking of...don't remember it right off. 

Hope you enjoy your baking Santa.........Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got the TSV in the cardinal design.
Super Contributor

I went and looked at last year's Lanterns and compared with this year's TSV.  I had already put three of the new ones in my cart.  However, I noticed you can't see the figurines from the back.  Last year's it is clear glass on all four sides (H218997).  They went so quickly last year, I was only able to order the snowmen.  I checked and was able to order last year's model in the gingerbread house.  Cancelled my order for this year's TSV.  JMO, wish Valerie had brought back last year's in a different color; would have bought them all!  Everyone ENJOY your purchases!Woman Happy