Esteemed Contributor

table top Christmas tree recs, please

my husband and I just don't want to deal with dragging our large Christmas tree out of storage this year.

I'm considering getting about a 4-4.5 ft pre-lit tree.

who can recommend a nice tree that's easy to store and doesn't cost a small fortune?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

Re: table top Christmas tree recs, please

[ Edited ]

Balsam Hill, Target, Lowes, Home Depot

Honored Contributor

I've been very happy with Treetopia.com. They have every size and color imaginable available with lights or without. I got a tabletop pink one with colorful lights that is fun to decorate but they have traditional trees as well. 
Very fast shipping too. 

Valued Contributor

@MariotaMurielle   Last year I decided on a tapletop tree and found this flocked tree (4 or 4 1/2') at Michael's for about $30 with a coupon. It's super easy to put up and store.  All my packages fit around the table. 

AFD0F116-D3AF-43EC-B9FC-6C923EE514D4.jpeg 

Honored Contributor

I got a nice pre-lit 4' tree a few years ago from Home Depot.  It was advertised in their flyer but I ordered it online with free delivery.  I think it was about $50.  Has its own stand. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't have a tree to recommend, but just make sure you have an appropriate table for it.  Years ago, I bought a nice five-foot tree but found I had nothing to put it on.  Tree stands are smaller and more compact now than they were then, so that should help.

Respected Contributor

We also got to the point of not wanting to drag out a big tree.  I found an Alpine pre-lit tree (it’s a slim tree) at Hobby Lobby a couple years ago. I think it is about 3 1/2 feet. I’ve been very happy with it. The tree is now so easy to put up and decorate and then put back into the basement at the end of the season.   And since we have a smaller house i don’t need to move furniture to accommodate it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thrift store.   (Other folks are "moving up")

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Home Depot has the best Christmas tree prices, and Hobby Lobby has had a BIG Christmas tree sale.My sister bought a tree $100 off the regular price
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Bed Bath & Beyond - last yr after Christmas used coupons