Respected Contributor

Anyone familiar with these candles?  I like they are made in USA.

I am through ordering Statkin candles.  Also heard Bath and Body have nice candles.

Trusted Contributor

i think bath & body works are the best. but they are expensive, i get them when there's a big sale.. i just ordered a bunch of the 1 wick candles, they were 2 for 20.00... the 3 wicks are awesome, but pricey.. i wait for the 1 or 2 times a yr, when they are marked down to 9 or 10.00 and stock up.... i only burn them for a few hrs a day, so worth it to me.. and after about 15 min my whole apt. will smell amazing.. i wanted to try the cheap air wick candles, so i was at a store and bought one and i dont smell a thing lol i also tried another brand and i dont care for them.. i just think bath & body works are the strongest, and they have all the best scents.. i just bought a blueberry candle i cant wait to lite.. who doesnt want to smell blueberry crumb all through their house... love them!

Valued Contributor

I'm not familiar with the brand 'Surfs Up.'  I have purchased many, many Slatkin candles from QVC.  I really like the Slatkin brand, but if I'm honest, my absolute favorite candles still come from Bath & Body Works.  

My favorite fragrances from B&BW:  'Fresh Balsam,' 'Winter,' and 'Leaves.'   I ALWAYS have these candles in my home year 'round.  I order them whenever they're on sale.  NO OTHER scented candle has won me over!!   Funny thing is, I believe these three fragrances were originally created by Harry Slatkin.  

Honored Contributor

Never heard of this brand but I love the paint cans.

I just ordered 3 little ones to try.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I bought them in May, when they had the beach scents. I love them! They are made in Belmar, New Jersey - on the Jersey Shore. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This is the first I'm hearing of this brand too.  I have been watching the presentations and reading reviews on the company online.  Most people rave about them.  I'm always nervous to spend my money on candle brands I haven't heard of before, but I'm thinking about these.  They are apparently sold in boutiques around the country, so they sound like a special "find."  I don't think QVC would have them on if they weren't good quality candles.  They usually promote companies that have a following.

Many of the scents sound similar.  With the exception of the Christmas Morning candle, they all seem to have that tree/pine/fresh greenery scent.  It's hard to distinguish what they will smell like from the presentation.  I wish either the host or the owner would compare the scents to something in real life to give us a better idea. 

I'm considering the Mistletoe candles because she said it has some sweetness and cinnamon to it even though the scent description doesn't say that at all.  I want to smell "Christmas" and not just greenery, if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a few of their paint can candles directly from them....they have a better selection but the Q had better prices.  They have a nice scent.

They are made at the Jersey shore (Belmar) and I had planned on going to their shop in person this summer but never got around to it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize they were on QVC.  LOL

I ordered directly from the company's website.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN