?????

Respected Contributor

Re: some kind of stupid

[ Edited ]

@kathyz wrote:

Want to male the sale for xmas in july yet cancel easy pay, really

Huh???Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I think the OP is saying "Want to make a sale in Christmas in July but no easy pay."

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@kathyz

Could you please explain your original post, as it isn't making much sense.

Many things being presented are on easy pay, and with a Q card, you  get at least three easy pays every day on every item. 

I know easy pay is the only way many people can afford to buy or buy much, so if that is a real concern for you, be sure to sign up for a Q card. 

If they offer more than three easy pays on items, you can choose one, three, or the higher number they offer at that time. 

Honored Contributor

There was a Flash 4-Easy Pay event just yesterday evening.  Sometimes these things are announced ahead of time, but more & more they are announced on the spot.  There have been many Easy Pays, even without the Q Card, during the CIJ days. 

@kathyzYour post is a strange one.  If I am missing your point, please let me know.

Contributor

Yes it was in reguard too the flash sale, which was not a sale. just more easy pays, which I thought should be continued thru 31 July xmas in July sale. 

Honored Contributor

@kathyz wrote:

Yes it was in reguard too the flash sale, which was not a sale. just more easy pays, which I thought should be continued thru 31 July xmas in July sale. 

@kathyz OK, I understand.  I agree, easy pays certainly are not sales.

Trusted Contributor

You always have easy pays with Q card purchases but I do think some "bundled " or better yet, free shipping for today on Christmas In July purchases would have been a nice way to end July.  

I had four items in my cart and when I saw my shipping was $22, that rather killed any sale prices offered.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad