Contributor

The sleigh is back, gold, silver, and antique, h206456

Honored Contributor

I have this one in silver and the one before it in silver.  I'm sleighed out, but would like to see what the dark option looks like.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor
Ooooh. Now that looks interesting. I've been wanting to get a sleigh and some reindeer. Have been eyeing the Kringle Express lighted glitter sleigh and either the porcelain reindeer or Valerie's. I wish there was a pic of this, or a video. Would like to know more about it.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Ooooh. Now that looks interesting. I've been wanting to get a sleigh and some reindeer. Have been eyeing the Kringle Express lighted glitter sleigh and either the porcelain reindeer or Valerie's. I wish there was a pic of this, or a video. Would like to know more about it.

@crazycockermom, I have the Kringle sleigh in the gold/silver.  It does illuminate but the light is minimal.  Still, I love it and will use it on my DR table for the winter along with my reindeer I got from the other place.  IMO, it's very nice.

Contributor

I have two, this will be my third, can fill with mini lights, small ornaments, mini presents, or whatever you like. I have silver, the gold was alittle to gold for my taste, antigue is new.

Honored Contributor

I have the gold sleigh from last year.  It's a little brassy but I don't like silver so I kept the gold as that is the color I use most.  I wish someone could come up with a true gold and not  the brassy shade.  I love bronze so am anxious to see that one as it will be a color that will work with so much in my Christmas decor.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I have the gold sleigh from last year.  It's a little brassy but I don't like silver so I kept the gold as that is the color I use most.  I wish someone could come up with a true gold and not  the brassy shade.  I love bronze so am anxious to see that one as it will be a color that will work with so much in my Christmas decor.

@lucymo  Strange that the color bronze shows the same as the gold, at least early this morning.  The gold from a few years ago is still in the box.  I am going to give it to DD as she recently mentioned that she wanted to buy Christmas decorations, even though she will be here for that week, and I plan to have her go shopping in my downstairs storeroom decorations that I havn't used in so many years.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Wouldn't it be nice if we could shop in each others stash of decor, you know trade out?   If we put fifty of us together we would have more than HL.  lol

DD should have a ball in your storeroom.  My family likes different types of decor but loves mine when I decorate.  I think they are just too lazy to do all the work. lol

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @kathyz  I also have the one from last and the year before that -- both in silver.  These antique sleighs are my weakness!  I really want to see the antiqued bronze, but the photo does not come up, and there's no video. 

Honored Contributor

I know this one is very popular but it's always reminded me of a gravy boat, especially in silver.