Valued Contributor

I ordered the Shenandoah tree yesterday but cant find any reviews from last years  item so now Im nervous about it   Did any of you buy it and if so if you have the time would you tell me what you think

Honored Contributor

Re: shanendoah tree

[ Edited ]

@mollymaggie

See the thread in this same section with the title:

Question about Christmas Trees with Power in the Pole

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: shanendoah tree

[ Edited ]

@mollymaggie wrote:

I ordered the Shenandoah tree yesterday but cant find any reviews from last years  item so now Im nervous about it   Did any of you buy it and if so if you have the time would you tell me what you think

@mollymaggie

google “Complaints about Bethlehem Lights Shenandoah pre-lit trees” The reviews were mixed. 

I went back & watched the video for "Complaints about Bethlehem Lights pre-lit trees" & it was for last years Bethlehem Lights Shenandoah Pine Tree & watched the video for this years Bethlehem Lights Shenandoah Tree & they've improved the tree this year. It has over 50% PE branches. So I feel you'll more than likely get a nice tree. If not you have until the end of January 2019 to return it. Also, I "think" if the tree has holes between the branches you can return it as  "not as advertised" because in the video they say you can't see the pole because the branches are so dense.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

@mollymaggie
Please read my edited reply. Also, here's the link to last years Bethlehem Lights Shenandoah Lights Tree.

https://www.qvc.com/Bethlehem-Lights-Prelit-65-Shenandoah-Pine-Full-Christmas-Tree.product.H213361.h...

Bethlehem Lights has improved this year's tree. It has over 50# PE branches. The molded tips will hold ornaments better than last years tree.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@mollymaggie

Something you might want to consider about the Shenandoah tree is that out of the 7 jewel tone lights, there are 3 colors in the same color family: yellow, orange, & amber. In my oh-so-humble-opinion, that's too many colors in the same color family.

Marilyn Monroe