Frequent Contributor

set of 3 mercury glass pumpkins by Valerie

I would like to ask what color pedestals you are displaying the miniature gold pumpkins on.  I am undecided between purchasing the gold or the chocolate lit pedestals.  I do not have anything in Valerie's chocolate color.  I noticed she used both colors in her displays that she coordinated with the magnolia wreath and garland.  Both of those are coming to me but have not yet arrived.  All of the items for harvest from Valerie are beautiful.  I am on waitlist for the cinderella carriage and am hoping one will show up.  I am also on waitlist for the white cathedral mirrors and have the same hope for that as well.  If anyone has gotten either of those off waitlist I would love to know!  thanks

Kathleenalice

Respected Contributor

Re: set of 3 mercury glass pumpkins by Valerie

H206307 silver

H208606 silver

H211569

H211489

carriagepumpkins.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

If you are using a candle ring, I'd go brown.  No candle ring, I'd go gold.  You really can't go wrong with either choice.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

H206307 silver

H208606 silver

H211569

H211489

carriagepumpkins.jpg

@TheMemphisVette Wow.  I couldn't vision what the carriage looked like, so I didn't order.  Did good!!

Honored Contributor

@westiemama wrote:

I would like to ask what color pedestals you are displaying the miniature gold pumpkins on.  I am undecided between purchasing the gold or the chocolate lit pedestals.  I do not have anything in Valerie's chocolate color.  I noticed she used both colors in her displays that she coordinated with the magnolia wreath and garland.  Both of those are coming to me but have not yet arrived.  All of the items for harvest from Valerie are beautiful.  I am on waitlist for the cinderella carriage and am hoping one will show up.  I am also on waitlist for the white cathedral mirrors and have the same hope for that as well.  If anyone has gotten either of those off waitlist I would love to know!  thanks

Kathleenalice

@westiemama  The pumpkins look good on gold and chocolate, as I have both and lit pumpkins from a few years ago, and use both in the same display..