Respected Contributor

sellig JS and Boyds Bears

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I want to sell Boyds Bears, Jim Shore Christmas sleigh, Madame Alexander dolls.  Not expecting profits.  Is ebay still the way to go?  I sold on it years ago but haven't the last few years.

Honored Contributor

Re: sellig JS and Boyds Bears

@traveler wrote:
Spoiler

I want to sell Boyds Bears, Jim Shore Christmas sleigh, Madame Alexander dolls.  Not expecting profits.  Is ebay still the way to go?  I sold on it years ago but haven't the last few years.

@traveler  I buy most Jim Shore pieces on ebay, not to mention so many other items.  Go there and look at the categories for the items you want to sell.

Respected Contributor

They are charging sellers so much now.  I don't know of any other place to sell, maybe Etsy.  There is so much on Ebay now that's not selling.

Regular Contributor

@traveler look up Replacements dot com.  They sell replacement silverware and placesettings; but they also sell "estate" jewelry and collectibles.  I didn't specifically check Jim Shore for you....but I'm positive they do the Enesco Halloween and Christmas buildings and Precious Moments.  You sell directly to them, they send you a check, they then sell your item.  No muss no fuss.  No buyers saying they want to do a return and you get the thing back and realize they've substituted in something that wasn't even yours to begin with.