Super Contributor

looking for reviews of this tree, anyone have ideas, this looks like what I am looking for but I am unsure..dont want to pay expensive shipping cost to return, but I am not having any luck finding a 9ft tree with the power pole locally..thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a Santa's Best tree last year as a TSV.  This looks like the same tree to me except with a few more light features. The lights are nice and bright and your choices of features are a great option., The branches do look like the balsam fir tree but I didn't like the feel of them. They feel and look more plastic than past trees. They hold heavy ornaments. I'm a Christmas tree decorating nut and have multiple trees all over the house. This tree looks great lit or just decorated. I know that I am very picky about trees. I have to say that I was 50/50 about the tree when I took it out of the box. Once I got it up and decorated I liked it better. I decided to keep it for two reasons: I really needed a new tree for the family room and the price was within budget and my husband LOVED the light features. I've looked all over the place in the retail stores and I really didn't find anything as well constructed with these features for this price. It all depends on what in a tree in the look, features and budget.  

Regular Contributor

Try Costco.com they have several 9 ft. trees with same type of central pole plug in system and they have white lights and multi colors together on the trees, so you choose how you want the tree to look.  Prices are great and if you don't like you can return to your local Costco.

Trusted Contributor

Re: santas best tree

[ Edited ]

I've been watching this tree also and waiting for reviews. I'm also looking at a Santa's Best tree at Home Depot that is very similar, called the Splendor Spruce.   It also has the easy power and comes in 9 feet.  They will ship to your home for free and it can be returned to the store if need be. 

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone..ordered from costco..best price I could find ..also tired of shopping! haha

Regular Contributor

Let us know how you like it when it comes.

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I've been watching this tree also and waiting for reviews. I'm also looking at a Santa's Best tree at Home Depot that is very similar, called the Splendor Spruce.   It also has the easy power and comes in 9 feet.  They will ship to your home for free and it can be returned to the store if need be. 

@Maltichonmom17  I got my 7.5 tree last year at Home Depot.  It's a Martha Stewart "instant pole" model. And Home Depot seemed to have the best price out of all the stores in my area too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”