Respected Contributor

remember the luminara globe tsv?

I thought I ordered the option that had the autumn globes too. Now I can't find anything about it.  Already received the ones with red berries.

Trusted Contributor

Re: remember the luminara globe tsv?

I ordered the auto delivery Autumn option as well. The original globes are sold out. I went to my account and checked my "auto delivery plan" options and it is listed there. It shows it being "active" with the next shipment 9-18-17.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the tip. I looked and yup, my order is in auto delivery.

Contributor

Great! I love the two colors I received and can only think the pumpkin ones will be adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@RSSeal...does the candle come out of the globe..just in case the candle goes bad it can be replaced?

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

Yes it absolutely comes out so does the little candle ring. I bought a red set to use during the holidays and the ice blue set. I am in the middle of getting my daughter's bedroom redecorated (she recently moved out) and turning it into my Mom Cove. I am doing a beach house theme and the color will go perfectly. I plan on taking the candle out of one of those and putting some of the sand and seashells my daughter and I collected when she was younger inside in a little vignette. 

I can see all kinds of ways to use them. I won't pack the red ones up high after Christmas. How about some little jelly beans and a peep bunny inside for Easter?! I have parrots, maybe a little parrot on a branch inside. The candle on some potpourri in the guest bathroom perhaps. Some flake snow and a mini snowman inside. They also have all those cute little miniature things (for like fairy gardens, etc.) at craft stores now. There are probably many things that would work. Lots of ways to use them. I wish I had ordered more.  Ok...I am rambling.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal....great description and your plan on using it sounds great.  I love the beach theme and congrats on your MOM cave!

The price does seem high but the reviews are good, so maybe it is one of those items that is worth the price.  The choices are limited on the web site, I didn't see the ice blue set, maybe I am not looking at the correct item.

What I saw was two different finishes, wood and a white wash, they both showed red christmas balls in the globe.

Trusted Contributor

This is what they look like...

This is image is from eBay. 

Occasional Contributor

I was on the auto delivery plan for the globes due  to ship on Sep 18 but is now in advance order.

Super Contributor

@mtndogmamma wrote:

I was on the auto delivery plan for the globes due  to ship on Sep 18 but is now in advance order.

Me too!