Valued Contributor

I ordered one of Valerie's Antiqued Cathedral 4 -  panel mirror "as is" in white. When I checked the order status it said it was "back ordered".
Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, did you get your item?

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Occasional Contributor

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I ordered her lil' light up pumpkins in Orange after buying another set of the same as is and the 2nd set said backordered the next day. The 1st set worked fine so I cancelled the BO set. I figured I would give someone else a shot at them since I have all 3 colors now...gold, chocolate and now the orange. The new as is ones work perfect.

Valued Contributor

@TinyDove wrote:

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I ordered her lil' light up pumpkins in Orange after buying another set of the same as is and the 2nd set said backordered the next day. The 1st set worked fine so I cancelled the BO set. I figured I would give someone else a shot at them since I have all 3 colors now...gold, chocolate and now the orange. The new as is ones work perfect.

@TinyDove
That was very nice of you. Smiley Happy
I really hope the mirror comes in.

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

I've had it happen a couple times.  I end up cancelling.  I like to have an idea when something ships.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I've had it happen a couple times.  I end up cancelling.  I like to have an idea when something ships.

@GCR18
I don't want to cancel, because the mirror is out of stock & I really want the white cathedral mirror.

Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18
I don't want to cancel, because the mirror is out of stock & I really want the white cathedral mirror.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean for you to cancel.  I was just saying I usually cancel.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18

Oh sorry, I didn't mean for you to cancel.  I was just saying I usually cancel.

@GCR18
I understood you didn't mean I should cancel. No worries. The mirror was back in stock today. Although if it had been a week & it didn't come back in stock I think I would have canceled.

Marilyn Monroe