Valued Contributor

If you buy an "as is" item & it's defective, can you return it as defective & not paying shipping to return it?

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

Re: "AS IS" Items ?

[ Edited ]

Yes, return shipping will be refunded if AS IS item is defective.

Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Yes, return shipping will refunded if AS IS item is defective.

@kitcat51
Thank you. I've never bought an AS IS  item & I didn't want to get stuck paying return shipping if I received a defective item.

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51
Thank you. I've never bought an AS IS  item & I didn't want to get stuck paying return shipping if I received a defective item.

You're welcome. I buy AS IS items for Holiday decorating, just return the same way as a new item that's defective & check your account to make sure you get the shipping refund, call CS if you don't.

Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51

You're welcome. I buy AS IS items for Holiday decorating, just return the same way as a new item that's defective & check your account to make sure you get the shipping refund, call CS if you don't.

@kitcat51
I ordered 2 of Valerie's Antique Cathedral  4-panel folding mirrors. 1 in silver & 1 in white. I did the same as you, bought them AS IS for Christmas decorating next year. Thanks again, if either one is defective, I'll make sure I get my shipping refund.

Marilyn Monroe