Respected Contributor

Re: oh boy ...Kirklands has the beginning of Christmas things...

@homedecor1....Darn , it looks like it will only allow one promo code, either the free shipping or the 30% off, not both. Thirty off is pretty good though, but sure wish they’d allow shipping to the store.

Maybe I’ll chance it and see if closer to Christmas there might be even a better deal .😳

Respected Contributor

I received a birthday coupon from them for 25 percent off my entire purchase so I took the plunge and bought a Christmas table arrangement that was "calling my name!"  

Super Contributor

@Azcowgirl

Kirklands is having a 30% off sale and free shipping over $99..............of course I had to rush over and let you know being that I am an enabler as well. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

You all really are enablers—I'd never heard of Kirkland's before, but now you've "forced me" to check out their website and see all the nice things that I (don't) need to purchase. Smiley Wink  Fortunately, there are no locations nearby to tempt me further...

Respected Contributor

@Azcowgirl  If you have a store nearby, I wonder if you go in and they order it for you to ship to store or ship to your house, if the shipping would be free?

I know that Pier 1 will ship to your home for free if they don't have it in store, and if you order from the store. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2....I will give it a try, who knows it might work! 

Thank you 😊