Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: 1961 Annalee santa cutie ,cutting down his tree...

Awww... that's super cute and he looks so mischievous as he goes about the tree cutting, @I am stillkeeper of the

I admire your vintage Christmas collection and the gentle care you've taken of it. This one was created during my birth year. They all bring back some very cherished childhood memories. 

Continue to enjoy this blessed season! ❤️

Regular Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: 1961 Annalee santa cutie ,cutting down his tree...

@I am stillkeeper of the , I know just what you mean, dear heart, about these “old friends.” I still have a few of my mother's and maternal grandmother's Christmas decorations that I cherish. Oh, they are duller ~ faded ~ and some slightly damaged, despite my best efforts to preserve them. But I carefully select a place for them each year, including beside the old framed photos on the mantle. Keeps our loved ones spirits alive in our hearts!

Also have those ornaments made by my 3 children and granddaughter. My grandson is too little yet to create much more than a mess! 😜 Keeps us on our toes, though and seeing the beauty and wonder through his little eyes is pure magic. What a treat it would be for him (Jax) and Gracie (granddaughter) to see all of your displays! I'll show them the photos when they next visit. They're going to see Santa this weekend!! 🤗 

Bless you, too, for your care for dear halfpint during her distress. Thank you for your kind words at my feebled attempts to comfort her. This condition has been haunting her for such a long time. It breaks my heart. 💔 There is so little any of us can do from afar, but I pray for her guidance, strength, protection, comfort and peace. 

A very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year to you and yours, MaryAnn ~ including the furry family members in your loving care! 

~Joy 💜