Esteemed Contributor

new + returning favorite Valerie items added to the site

As QVC prepares for Christmas in August on Sunday, a bunch of new items and some returning favorites from Valerie were added to the site today—just go to the "New" section of the website or search for "by Valerie" (no quotation marks needed) and sort by "Newest First" to check out the latest and greatest.

Contributor

Re: new + returning favorite Valerie items added to the site

@loriqvc wrote:

As QVC prepares for Christmas in August on Sunday, a bunch of new items and some returning favorites from Valerie were added to the site today—just go to the "New" section of the website or search for "by Valerie" (no quotation marks needed) and sort by "Newest First" to check out the latest and greatest.

Cute stuff but nothing excites meSmiley Sad I am sad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mazie G - I'm sure more items will be added tomorrow and Sunday, so hopefully you'll find something that piques your interest!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was thrilled to see the rose clips (H229714) were finally in stock.  I ordered sets in red, white, and blush.  they are great to use on packages, in a wreath, as well as a Christmas tree trim.  Valerie posted 50 pictures on her Facebook page.  You don't have to have an account to view them.  Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

Respected Contributor

I like that frosted looking bell with the Cardinals on it.