Esteemed Contributor

new Bethlehem Lights metallic berry twigs

[ Edited ]

I usually feel that most lighted twig arrangements are fine but not really worth buying; however, this new version from Bethlehem Lights seems pretty impressive:

https://www.qvc.com/Bethlehem-Lights-Holiday-Metallic-Berry-Lit-Glitter-Twigs.product.H219819.html?s...

berrytwigs.PNG

The only thing that has me on the fence is the height—I really wish these types of arrangements would be 24" rather than 36" which is too tall for many display areas in my home. I'm also thinking this could be a great decor item for the harvest season, done in a nice deep orange and a medium green to contrast with the cranberry and gold colors (or even black for Halloween). I may actually go to the effort of visiting a Facebook page to make that suggestion...  Smiley Wink

(ETA photo since it was not available at the time of my original post.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: new Bethlehem Lights metallic berry twigs

I like the white pearl but just returned the glitter sprigs because they were defective. Very tempting, but I’m afraid they will have to be returned also.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the black, green and purple for Halloween . White for winter decorations and gold and red for my Christmas decor.  I do remember Shaun bending them in all kinds of way so you could make them shorter. 

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I bought the black, green and purple for Halloween . White for winter decorations and gold and red for my Christmas decor.  I do remember Shaun bending them in all kinds of way so you could make them shorter. 

@sweetee2   You bought the TSV glittered twigs, the metalic are new today and different.

Honored Contributor

I just saw something similar decorating the hotel in the new summer tv series, Grand Hotel.  Their stems had the round pearl-type shape only on the tip, however, but they did light up. (Makes you wonder if Bethlehem Lights did that version, too.)

I bought the other ones, the previous TSV glittered sprigs, in gold, and they are very pretty and work perfectly.  They give off a lot of light.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.