Valued Contributor

Re: more pumpkins + a pumpkin truck cookie jar!

I wish those pumpkin makers would quit with all the cute and different designs they are coming out with. I have more pumpkins than I will ever use and keep wanting more. The colors and designs just keep getting better and better. It is pumpkin mania in food and decor and I LOVE it, but will have to restrain myself. I will have to stay out of stores and not look on line, however, I sure like looking at what is posted on here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR

saw them (the fabric plaid) yesterday at Michaels.  They were nice and 40% off.  Michaels has a nice selection of Fall decor.

@SHOPR

Nice but not great quality of material.  It looked like the sewing was just OK.

I re-read your post & personally I would buy VPH vs Michaels if you are looking for "quality" material.  

Super Contributor

@loriqvc

OKAY MISS LORIQVC trouble-maker and decor enabler extraordinare......why oh why did I click on the Holiday forum???!!!!

I have wanted the stained glass pumplin for a couple of years and it was just too pricey, now that it is $68 I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!  LOL

I hope you or Froggy will offer me a place to live once my husband divorces me for buying all of this stuff.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Wish they were all in my cart.

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@loriqvc

OKAY MISS LORIQVC trouble-maker and decor enabler extraordinare......why oh why did I click on the Holiday forum???!!!!

I have wanted the stained glass pumplin for a couple of years and it was just too pricey, now that it is $68 I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!  LOL

I hope you or Froggy will offer me a place to live once my husband divorces me for buying all of this stuff.

@Coopsmommy

I am also looking for a place to live once I bring in the pumpkins I bought today. What the heck is wrong with me?!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I visited Home Goods today as I had to be in that area for a medical appointment.  It was packed with pumpkins, but most of them were either the glass ones we have seen everywhere or jack-o'-lanterns.  The dishes they had were all the casual brands like Maxcera.  It is my imagination or has HG quality started to deteriorate?  I almost never see big name china brands any longer and the pillows were kind of tacky.  Of course, I rarely get over there, but still I would say today they were fully stocked and I walked out empty handed.

ETA: @SHOPR I bought the four small VPH pumpkins so I'll post a review once I receive them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@loriqvc

@Coopsmommy - Thanks for your reply—it truly made me laugh out loud! I can't wait for my stained glass pumpkin...

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting. I ordered a pumpkin, I couldn't resist!

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

Love this cookie jar. If you don’t want to fill with cookies, how about fall candies? Candy corn, candy pumpkins

3EB2BC58-AE43-43DF-830A-54665CDCA2FF.jpeg