Esteemed Contributor

more pumpkins + a pumpkin truck cookie jar!

I was just browsing Amazon for birthday gift ideas for my sister and the site recommended that I might like this pumpkin:

That suggestion was totally correct and this $11 cutie is headed to my house now; I'll let you know how everything goes.

So then I decided to go down the rabbit hole and search for "ceramic pumpkins" on the site. I ended up creating a "pumpkins" wish list because I found so many fun things and wanted to think about 'em for awhile since I already have a pumpkin patch going in my house. Here are a few options I thought I'd share:

And last but not least, I know there have been many harvest truck lovers in the forums lately, so I wanted to make sure I pointed out this fun cookie jar (you'll easily find it if you search for "truck with pumpkins"):

ENJOY! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: more pumpkins + a pumpkin truck cookie jar!

@loriqvc

I just love the pumpkin you bought - enjoy!  And thanks for sharing your other finds! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, I had to share two more--cable knit pumpkins and a stained glass pumpkin that I first saw on the Cracker Barrel site (which I also just caved and purchased because it was so much less expensive on Amazon):

ETA: I just squealed aloud while finishing my checkout process on Amazon--the site gave me a $20 promotional discount on the stained glass pumpkin, making it less than half of the price CB wanted for it! I'd better quit while I'm ahead. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

loriqvc !!!!

There isn't one item you showed in this post that I don't love!!!!  After each one, the temptation to look them up and buy was strong!!  They are some great harvest choices for the season.

The pictures are so clear and show detail, thanks for sharing !!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc  I want one of each!!  I'm already on pumpkin overload,

I just got to stop myself from buying more.

How great it would be if that pumpkin truck came with seasonal tops,

then I could justify buying it since I could leave it out all year.

It sure it cute.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvcOmG! I want every single one of those! Now I have to spend my whole afternoon at the Big A.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@loriqvcOmG! I want every single one of those! Now I have to spend my whole afternoon at the Big A.

@froggy - These are just a few unique pieces; be forewarned if you do the same search I did, as my pumpkin wish list now includes 33 items. Eek! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I like them all also!  Very nice looking pumpkins! @loriqvc

I was just browsing some websites looking for large realistic looking pumpkins, when I ran across these plaid pumpkins at Michaels.com.  They can't be ordered online.  Wondering if anyone here has seen them in-store, and how they look?  Good?  Sloppy?  Cheap?  Cute?  I'm tempted to make a trip soon...

Assorted Fabric Pumpkin By Ashland®

Item # 10550907 
In Store Only 

Screenshot_2018-09-06 Assorted Fabric Pumpkin By Ashland®.png
Also, thought I'd share a "Watercolor" pumpkin that has potential if someone is looking for one that looks antiqued=not too bright, also from Michaels:

Screenshot_2018-09-06 Large Orange Watercolor Pumpkin By Ashland®.png
Respected Contributor

@SHOPR

I saw the plaid pumpkins in the store and I thought they looked cheap. Just my opinion. I was excited to see them and was disappointed with them in person.

I ordered Valerie's plaid pumpkins yesterday - I thought they looked a lot better on TV than Michael's. We shall see.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@SHOPR

I saw the plaid pumpkins in the store and I thought they looked cheap. Just my opinion. I was excited to see them and was disappointed with them in person.

I ordered Valerie's plaid pumpkins yesterday - I thought they looked a lot better on TV than Michael's. We shall see.

@froggy, Please let me know if you think Valerie's are indeed of better quality when you get them.  Her set of 4 small ones are limited, so I really should decide soon whether or not to order a set.  I was kind of excited to see the different plaid options on the Michaels pumpkins, instead of all being the same, but if they look cheap, I wouldn't be happy.