Esteemed Contributor

lots of CIJ programming this week

Just FYI, you'll find CIJ shows airing all day today on QVC2 (with the exception of the Big Deal hour tonight), all day Thursday on the main channel, and for a few hours Saturday and Sunday night on QVC2 (including the Big Deals both of those nights). Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: lots of CIJ programming this week

Thanks, @loriqvc, I just started watching Dan and Farah Merhi on QVC2.   It's a fun show!

Contributor

I hope they have new and different stuff. The last time they did CIJ on QVC2 it was a total snoozefest. They had the same ole, same ole over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mazie G - I'm guessing there might not be a lot of new stuff on Q2 today since the big event for the week is on the main channel on Thursday. However, there probably will be a good proportion of new things on Q2 on Saturday night and Sunday night to complement the Christmas-related Big Deals.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen anything CIJ new on Q2, just repeats of what was already shown here, aside from a Big Deal.  Also, at one time, Valerie was scheduled for July 24 here, but now she won't be back until the 29th and thereafter.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think I’ll watch, even though I love seeing new items they arent well made now.

I returned my branches today, the battery box rattled and metal the batteries rest on was loose in box. 

The Holy family mirror had chipped paint and cracks and glue on the mirror. 

Where’s Quality control?