Esteemed Contributor

they are just beautiful !   I just happened upon them yesterday ,  I didn't know they were yesterday's special .   So happy I was able to order them.   I love that they are glass first of all and the bling on them is so glamorous!!    Going to put them in the silver bowl with the butterfly handles that is available as well.  I love this line ❤️

Frequent Contributor

Re: inspire Me QVC 2 Ornaments

I just watched the video.  They are beautiful.  I am definitely tempted.    Enjoy them!

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I caved and ordered two sets of the metallic.  I would really love two sets of each but I'll refrain. They are pretty. It comes to $4 something per ornament and most ornaments that's nice are $8.00 a piece or more.   So that's my justification for ordering them, haha.

There was some other posts on these in the qvc2 CIJ post.

I just had to look at them, I'm so weak when it comes to Christmas.  I must do better !,

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I caved and ordered two sets of the metallic.  I would really love two sets of each but I'll refrain. They are pretty. It comes to $4 something per ornament and most ornaments that's nice are $8.00 a piece or more.   So that's my justification for ordering them, haha.

There was some other posts on these in the qvc2 CIJ post.

I just had to look at them, I'm so weak when it comes to Christmas.  I must do better !,

@ladycos   Oh I hear ya I'm the same way lol. I keep saying no more Christmas I have so much already ,  but I cannot help myself,   I'm also very weak 😁

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

they are just beautiful !   I just happened upon them yesterday ,  I didn't know they were yesterday's special .   So happy I was able to order them.   I love that they are glass first of all and the bling on them is so glamorous!!    Going to put them in the silver bowl with the butterfly handles that is available as well.  I love this line ❤️

@Kitty Galore  I ordered these in the metallics on the 21st, and they arrived yesterday on the 24th‼️ They are stunning — and huge✨✨✨✨ The embellishments are perfect.  Just what I had hoped. I love them‼️

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  I ordered these in the metallics on the 21st, and they arrived yesterday on the 24th‼️ They are stunning — and huge✨✨✨✨ The embellishments are perfect.  Just what I had hoped. I love them‼️

@Caaareful Shopper  I'm so thrilled to hear they are stunning,  I was really hoping they would look as they did when presented .   I'm excited to get mine now !!   Enjoy yours 😺