Respected Contributor

I would like to return H213700 Luminara tsv. Is it covered by the holiday return policy?

Honored Contributor

@traveler Just call customer service and they will know for sure

Respected Contributor

If you purchased it on 10/1 or later, yes.  Otherwise, no.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I called CS and was told Sept. 23 was the magic date. I thought they had been spouting it since Christmas in July.  And the tsv was in July?  With all the nonsense with auto delivery it's hard to remember.  So the ornaments are packed up with no where to go

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I would like to return H213700 Luminara tsv. Is it covered by the holiday return policy?

@traveler

Was this the Luminara ornaments with tealights?

(the item # you used here must be the pre-sale item #, since it shows sold out, while the ornaments are still available)

Just yesterday I returned 2 sets of these after calling CS.

I was told that Christmas in July purchases were eligible for the extended return period, after Christmas in July, the extended return date for other items started in Sept.

I also had received an email from corporate, about how dangerous the disposal of the batteries used in these are, which was not disclosed in any presentations or description.

She told me to send them back with 'Battery Hazard' as my reason for return and use the prepaid label, which I would not be charged for.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I called CS and was told Sept. 23 was the magic date. I thought they had been spouting it since Christmas in July.  And the tsv was in July?  With all the nonsense with auto delivery it's hard to remember.  So the ornaments are packed up with no where to go

@traveler

You're right. It was touted often during presentations and online during Christmas in July.

Call another CS rep or post this on the Customer Care forum.

The Mods seem to be much more helpful with problems!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

@traveler  It is my understanding that CIJ items are under the extended return timeline also.

You may like the ornaments in a few years, otherwise, donate them.

Respected Contributor

I emailed CS and yes, I can return. So I did.

Honored Contributor

Yep.  I was just going to reply that you can.  Any Christmas decor/themed item purchased in a Christmas show from July onward is good to return until Jan 31, 2018.