Esteemed Contributor

gorgeous iridescent ceramic pumpkins!

I am trying really hard not to buy all three colors of these pumpkins—they're gorgeous!

https://www.qvc.com/Hay-%26-Harvest-Set-of-2-Iridescent-Ceramic-Pumpkins.product.H223834.html?sc=PRO...

So far, I've only picked up the black ones since they're so unique, but the orange ones are really calling my name, too...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: gorgeous iridescent ceramic pumpkins!

I agree that they are beautiful.   I'd want each color too!

Respected Contributor

Oh dear. I wish I had not seen those. I love the white ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I am trying really hard not to buy all three colors of these pumpkins—they're gorgeous!

https://www.qvc.com/Hay-%26-Harvest-Set-of-2-Iridescent-Ceramic-Pumpkins.product.H223834.html?sc=PRO...

So far, I've only picked up the black ones since they're so unique, but the orange ones are really calling my name, too...

I want to thank you @loriqvc for helping me spend money.  Sitting here watching a Hallmark movie. perusing the boards  blissfully unaware of the black pumpkins until I read your post. Well guess who ordered them Heart I have numerous glass pumpkins from Pier1 that are the main focus of my fall decor. Now I have the black ones to complement my witch for Halloween.  Glad you posted, thanksSmiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed seeing those. But I am not sure I have any space for them.  Decisions, decisions. They are lovely.

Valued Contributor

Man oh man.That black sure is pretty.Oh well, dont need any more easy pay.Enjoy yours!
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

It's taking every bit of energy in me not to buy those black ones .... and of course you need the orange too.  I'm weakening.  

Trusted Contributor

For those who like black pumpkins, have you seen the video for H223439?
Trusted Contributor

Oh boy, I had to quick away fast when I saw those orange ones.  wowzer!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]