Occasional Contributor

christmas in july qvc holding out on top brands

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Re: christmas in july qvc holding out on top brands

Ah, but if you knew that then you wouldn't sit and watch everything else on offer leading up to it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pleasehelpme - It is a tradition for Junior's to bring a One Day Only value of some kind during the CIJ celebration, so I highly doubt anyone will know what that special deal will be until the morning of the day it happens—type One Day Only into the search bar here on the website each day to see what has been assigned in this category. (And note that it is likely to happen on one of the days when In the Kitchen with David airs.) I'm sure there will also be plenty of promotion for it leading up to its presentation.

yes i was looking for valeries balsam wreaths  Usually I can find them early  Whats up QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@pleasehelpme - I see you've deleted your original post, but in case you ever come back to check, a Junior's holiday set is now available; the link below is for just one of the options, as you can select your delivery date and choose auto-delivery, if desired:

https://www.qvc.com/Juniors-32-Holiday-Mini-Cheesecakes-%26-Layer-Cakes-Sampler.product.M64106.html