Valued Contributor

i bought replacement batteries for  the tsv  on amazon    A  set of 20  was   7.99 and free shipping for prime  I stay clear of buying anything with button batteries but Im in love with this item

Honored Contributor

I've heard that certain brands (or no branded) button batteries have no life in them.

Anyone know if you get more life out of the better brands of this type of battery?

Trusted Contributor

I buy 100 of these button cell batteries on eBay for $23.99 and free shipping. I've never had any issue with inconsistency in how long they last.

Esteemed Contributor

Replacement batteries for today's special is the reason I stayed away from ordering.  To the OP - if you just ordered today's special - how did you know the battery number?  Just interested in your ability to know.  They are cute as a 'button'  (pun intended) but 'cost of ownership' as the vac cleaner gal says....looks expensive with 3 per light X 3 lights.

The OP knows the battery number because it is listed in the product description.  Also it is just one battery per candle.  They give you two extra per candle.

Honored Contributor

I also bought the TSV.  I usually don't buy items that need special batteries, but I guess there's always a first.  They should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Valued Contributor

I read it online under the product