Esteemed Contributor

amazing Lunchtime Special for VPH potted orchid (5/9)

[ Edited ]

If you have ever wanted to pick up one of Valerie's potted orchids but weren't a fan of the price, today is your lucky day—the version with the silver or gold pot is available as a Lunchtime Special:

https://www.qvc.com/25%22-Faux-Orchid-Plant-in-Mirrored-Pot-by-Valerie.product.H219542.html?productN...

Even with shipping and tax added, you'll still pay under $20!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: amazing Lunchtime Special for VPH potted orchid

Thanks for posting about the bargain!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc   Thanks! I ordered one. I saw it earlier and on the specials it only shows one star. When I went to the item number it shows five! That's happened before. 

Super Contributor

Thanks...I did see it earlier and it showed one star...after seeing your message I decided to give another look....it showed much better ratings....( I Don't know why)..and have ordered it....

Valued Contributor

Today is my 40th wedding anniversary and hubby and I just let it slide by with no celebration. Cannot eat out, so thanks for this heads up on this orchid special. I ordered one as a gift to myself, Only had the gold left but that is fine. I never check the deals and I must start doing that. Thanks for posting this special.

Honored Contributor

That's a great price.  Similar ones are about $40 at Home Goods.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I'm back tonight to update the title of my post with the date so people skimming through the forum won't expect to find this special now—and to note that the orchid I ordered after posting on Saturday shipped this morning! I was very pleasantly surprised at that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: amazing Lunchtime Special for VPH potted orchid (5/9)

I thought I'd stop by for one more update: I received my orchid and it is lovely! I am very pleased with the quality of the item, especially for that amazing sale price. It looks like it has now sold out, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled in case it comes back...